Our service concept
Service and maintenance are provided by our skilled service engineers who utilize the collected competences from our experienced service team. Our portfolio of service support options
leverages this expertise to assist you throughout the service lifecycle.
At Cool Sorption, we have made it a key topic to clarify and cover your service needs. We contribute to everyday safety of your site. We know uptime is crucial to your business and that your unscheduled downtime needs to be minimized. Our flexible service agreements are designed to comply and exceed your expectations.
Some of the services that we can offer:
- Periodic replacement and extern calibration of safety valves – to ensure that safety and legislation requirements are met.
- On-site Pressure transmitter calibration with accredited instrument – to avoid process failures and to ensure economical operation of the VRU.
- On-site Vibration measurement on VRU pumps – to predict in due time when to plan for overhaul.
We have made packages so we can keep the price down and ensure short implementation time:
- ECO-mode to save energy
- SCADA and PLC upgrade packages
- Instrument replacement packages
- Pump renovation or upgrades
- Active Carbon replacement (we are performing carbon capacity tests before advising for replacement)