We cover your service needs
Cool Sorption has the largest and most agile service organization dedicated to Vapour Recovery (VRU) installations in Europe and beyond. We help our customers to reduce unscheduled downtime and to operate the equipment at maximum efficiency and uptime.
Download our Service & Maintenance leaflet here
Cool Sorption offer a range of extensive after-sales service agreements for all types of vapour recovery units. Aiming at preventive maintenance, most of our vapour recovery units are covered by service agreements ensuring the required emission control limits and reducing the risk of unplanned downtime. The service is performed by our own trained and experienced service engineers and covers:
- Start-up, commissioning, capacity and capacity testing
- Training of terminal personnel in operation of the vapour recovery unit
- Preventive service check and overhaul of Cool Sorption’s or other supplier’s units
- 24 hour emergency hot-line to ensure availability
- On-line diagnostics and availability reporting to document compliance to local regulations
- Service visit with replacement of defective parts on site
As a result of the strong service and after-sales commitment, the latest data show that the overall average availability of a Cool Sorption vapour recovery unit is above 98%.