Student Worker Documentation Support – Cool Sorption
We are currently in need of a student worker to support our documentation team in one of our large projects.
Are you looking for a summer job next to your studies in an environment of high skilled and passionate engineers, then hurry up and send your application to us.
Please read below for a good opportunity to strengthen your CV and earn some extra money meanwhile.
- Preparation of coversheet in word for Engineering and supplier documentation
- Preparation of .pdf file for client
- Assist with update Supplier Master Document Register (SMDR)
- General Document Control and Life Cycle Information (LCI) assistant to engineering
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Proficient skills with IT in general
- Engineering / Technical background
- Proficient in English language (both orally and written)
- Proficient analytical skills
- Attention to details and high quality
- Cooperative working attitude and flexible in tasks
- Proactive to ensure we are on the top of delivering of engineering and supplier documentation
- Expected starting date ASAP
- Duration until end of September
- Date for applying deadline by 19.07.19
- Please send your motivation letter and CV in PDF format to HR@coolsorption.com
- Contact Libera Palena, Project Manager, tel:+45 43454745 for further questions
Welcome to Cool Sorption!
Cool Sorption A/S, based in Glostrup is a leading supplier of world-class technology Vapour Recovery (VRU) solutions and associated Services for the downstream Oil & Gas industry.
VRU technology is mainly used to control emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) of crude oil, gasoline and other hydrocarbon vapours and to recover products. After more than 35 years of experience, Cool Sorption has supplied more than 320 units world-wide. Cool Sorption is fully owned by Akastor, a stock-listed company on the Oslo Stock Exchange.